6th Form Courses
For further information, support or advice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ``FAO 6th Form Head``
Explore Careers!Why not compare and explore careers below!
THE WELLBEING HUB
TERM & KEY DATES
EXAM SEASON 2020
GCE (A level) 15 May - 23 June.
Contingency date for any national unforeseen circumstance is 24 June.
Please contact Mrs Phipp on 01283 247871 if your child is ill on the day of their exam.
- Our Year 12 engineering students had a fantastic day at Musk Process Services yesterday. Students learnt about Musk… https://t.co/eSZIeDcMMY20 hours
- We have asked our students to look for any forgotten overdue library books. If returned they will be met with a smi… https://t.co/5R2iya7mJh22 hours
- Year 10 will be bringing home a letter tomorrow regarding Parents' evening on 6th February. Please encourage your c… https://t.co/GnkUaj8Uum2 days
- Date for the diary - School will be closed for half term from Monday 17 February. We will re-open on Monday 24 February. #wearepaulet2 days
- GCSE written exam season starts 15 May & the last exam is 18 June. Please note there's a contingency date of 24 Ju… https://t.co/bOGGNuWXe54 days
- GCE (Year 13) written exam season starts 15 May & the last exam is 23 June. Please note there's a contingency date… https://t.co/ifyqDMfG4e4 days
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It expects all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment. If you have any concerns that a child has been harmed, is at risk of harm, or you receive a disclosure, please contact our designated safeguarding lead Mrs. V. Deer (Deputy Head)