Biology A level will give you the skills to make connections and associations with all living things around you. Biology literally means the study of life and if that is not important what is? Being such a broad topic you’re bound to find a specific area of interest. More importantly, it opens the door to a fantastic range of interesting careers.
WHAT WILL YOU STUDY?
- Biological molecules Cells
- Organisms exchange substances with their environment
- Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms
- Energy transfers in and between organisms
- Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environments
- Genetic, populations, evolution and ecosystems
- The control of gene expression